Gearlink Kawasaki’s Tom Booth-Amos destroyed the opposition to take a clear and comfortable win over Ben Currie.
Booth-Amos took the lead from Currie – who had been quickest off the line and led the opening few laps – on lap six and quickly built a lead which grew to more than eight seconds by the final lap as he coasted comfortably to the line to win by 6.657s.
Currie held on to take second place ahead of Luke Stapleford, as Sprint race winner Jaimie van Sikkelerus took fourth and Tom Toparis fifth.
Joe Collier continued his domination of the GP2 class as he brought his Kramer home 10th overall and first in class, with Cameron Fraser second and Harvey Claridge third.
Quattro Group British Supersport and GP2 Championships, Feature race result:
1. Tom Booth-Amos (Gearlink Kawasaki)
2. Ben Currie (Oxford Products Racing Ducati) +6.657s
3. Luke Stapleford (Profile Road & Racing Performance) +10.620s
4. Jaimie van Sikkelerus (MPM Routz Racing Team) +13.686s
5. Tom Toparis (Macadam Racing) +14.301s
Championship points after Round 6:
1. Tom Booth-Amos 88
2. Luke Stapleford 87
3. Ben Currie 84
4. Jaimie van Sikkelerus 79
5. Tom Toparis 79